Hang on, I’m not caffeinated yet *heads downstairs* Aaaand I’m back. I really should have made myself a cup ages ago but internet stuff kept me occupied for like an hour. Yesterday was an alright day. I got some of the stuff done on my to do list and a little while before midnight I finally finished typing up the hand-written scenes of my book that I’ve been meaning to do for over a week. I was happy with my progress in that quarter since I now have over 76K written although I think I will need to revise my final word count estimate to around 100K as the 12 scenes I have left are not going to happen in the 10K that is left until my original estimate.
Plan of Action for the Day
1. Await arrival of Pest guy to nuke the wasp nest that has set up shop in the wall cavity at the end of my bathroom. How he’s going to reach the bit of the wall where the nest entrance is I do not know but either way I’m probably going to have to go to Costa for a while since the bathroom will be out of action after he’s sprayed his death-to-the-striped-vermin stuff.
2. Sit in Costa, possibly with laptop (which has amazeballs battery life) and do some writing.
3. When tis safe to come home, ironing and dishes need to get done, I did some of the dishes last night but there’s always more.
4. Might be an idea to stick some washing on so I don’t have a panic when I have to pack for my holiday to Paris next week
5. Look at my damn textbooks since I’ve not done that for over a week.
What am I looking forward to?
Let’s be real, sitting in Costa writing with a cup of coffee is gonna be pretty fun and I’ll feel kind of like a proper writer 😛
What do I think I’ll find tricky?
Them textbooks are getting a bit scary now we’re so close the start date, I have the name of my tutor and I know where my day schools are going to be. Soon I’m going to have to get serious about my work ethic and not waste two hours of every morning checking tumblr and youtube
How can I work through it?
Read a little bit at a time and get back into it without freaking out.
What song came up first on my iPod this morning?
Apologize by Timberland & OneRepublic
Now off to work!